God bless America! God bless president Bush!

Old November 16th 04, 09:16 AM
Bill Yates

Default God bless America! God bless president Bush!

I am sure God blesses this...

http://fallujapictures.blogspot.com/
Old November 16th 04, 11:05 PM
J. A. M.

"John L." wrote:

On 16 Nov 2004 09:16:18 GMT, (Bill Yates) wrote:

I am sure God blesses this...

http://fallujapictures.blogspot.com/

And what is it you're trying to say in this coin collecting newsgroup?
What pertinent coin-related information is it you're trying to convey?
Or are you still angry over the election, can't let go, and just think
everyone here want's to hear your vile, putrid spoutings about stuff
totally unrelated to the newsgroup? Get lost, and get a life. Go
back to your hole and your stinking, vile friends. I've had enough of
you and Frank and Gary Dorman and Gay Boy coming in here and urinating
all over our newsgroup with your political rantings and ravings.

By the way, I'm sorry for the innocent people (non-terrorists,
bystanders, non-insurgents, etc) in the war that are getting hurt and
killed. But I'm also sorry for the victims of the WTC bombing, the
Pentagon bombing, the Khobar Towers bombing...and the list goes on and
on. Maybe you should be sorry for them, too.

John L.

Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!

Over 100,000 civilians killed in Iraq, about 3,000 killed on 9/11, are we even yet?

JAM
Old November 16th 04, 11:59 PM
Hawk

Hell no kill 10,000,000 more of the Bustards.
Never will I buy a coin from any dealer in the DFW area again.
Especially you Mr. Yates and your buddies.

Old November 18th 04, 05:44 PM
Horse Manis

From: John L.

Get lost, and get a life. Go
back to your hole and your stinking, vile friends. I've had enough of
you and Frank and Gary Dorman and Gay Boy coming in here and urinating
all over our newsgroup with your political rantings and ravings.

You know, the slurs from the right wing homophobe warmongers really make me
sick. Ever since this war started, pro-Bush people do all the "support out
country, support our troops, support President Jesus .... rah rah rah and
that's just fine. But when people with some real ethics, who don't think the
USA should use fictitious reasons to start a war against a country who posed
no threat to us just so we can take control of its oil...You call us vile
stinking weirdoes.

I read opposing viewpoints...it let's me know how sick and perverted the
values are of some of my fellow Americans....but if you can't stand to have
YOUR view of what's right and wrong challenged, learn to use your killfile!
--
George Bush's War for Oil "Not in Our Name"
http://www.nion.us/NION.HTM
Old November 19th 04, 05:36 AM
Horse Manis

From: John L. TcomChangeDIT2aDOT

I just don't like you
pushing your sexual preferences on me and forcing me to give you
special treatment (as if you're handicapped) just because you like
boys instead of women.

I like MEN not boys. And here are the SPECIAL RIGHTS that straight people get,
which are DENIED TO GAYS....

Accidental death benefit for the surviving spouse of a government employee;
Appointment as guardian of a minor;
Award of child custody in divorce proceedings;
Beneficial owner status of corporate securities;
Bill of Rights benefits for victims and witnesses;
Burial of service member's dependents;
Certificates of occupation;
Consent to post-mortem examination;
Continuation of rights under existing homestead leases;
Control, division, acquisition, and disposition of community property
Criminal injuries compensation;
Death benefit for surviving spouse for government employee
Disclosure of vital statistics records;
Division of property after dissolution of marriage;
Eligibility for housing opportunity allowance program of the Housing, Finance
and Development Corporation;
Exemption from claims of Department of Human Services for social services
payments, financial assistance, or burial payments;
Exemption from conveyance tax;
Exemption from regulation of condominium sales to owner-occupants;
Funeral leave for government employees;
Homes of totally disabled veterans exempt from property taxes;
Income tax deductions, credits, rates exemption, and estimates;
Inheritance of land patents;
Insurance licenses, coverage, eligibility, and benefits organization of mutual
benefits society;
Legal status with partner’s children;
Making, revoking, and objecting to anatomical gifts;
Making partner medical decisions;
Nonresident tuition deferential waiver;
Notice of guardian ad litem proceedings;
Notice of probate proceedings;
Payment of wages to a relative of deceased employee;
Payment of worker's compensation benefits after death;
Permission to make arrangements for burial or cremation;
Proof of business partnership;
Public assistance from the Department of Human Services;
Qualification at a facility for the elderly;
Real property exemption from attachment or execution;
Right of survivorship to custodial trust;
Right to be notified of parole or escape of inmate;
Right to change names;
Right to enter into pre-marital agreement;
Right to file action for nonsupport;
Right to inherit property;
Right to purchase leases and cash freehold agreements concerning the management
and disposition of public land;
Right to sue for tort and death by wrongful act;
Right to support after divorce;
Right to support from spouse;
Rights and proceedings for involuntary hospitalization and treatment;
Rights by way of dour or courtesy;
Rights to notice, protection, benefits, and inheritance under the uniform
probate code;
Sole interest in property;
Spousal privilege and confidential marriage communications;
Spousal immigration benefits;
Status of children;
Support payments in divorce action;
Tax relief for natural disaster losses;
Vacation allowance on termination of public employment by death;
Veterans' preference to spouse in public employment;
In vitro fertilization coverage;
Waiver of fees for certified copies and searches of vital statistics.
Old November 21st 04, 04:45 PM
Edward McGrath

Horse Manis wrote: And here are the special rights that straight people
get, which are denied to gays. snip the long list If it's so hard
being gay why do you choose that life style?. All you have to do is stop
practicing fagotry and go out and get yourself a girl at least 18 years
old to avoid legal problems. Horse, once you grab a pair of firm breasts
and feel her hard nipples and run your hand down below her flat stomach
and into her forest of passion and feel her moist goodie you'll never go
with another guy again. It's not hard to be straight, you just have to
give it a try.

Old November 22nd 04, 04:11 PM
MACREAU

Traiter...

Bush is a great president (i think one of the best), a good christain, O
and he stands by what he says and he is avenging us for 911 by killing
the Iraqs

Recently there was an study done on the averages of national IQs. It was
disperesed by states and to whom those states voted for. Those states that
voted for Bush the average IQ of persons living there were between 80-90..Those
states that voted for Kerry , the average was 100- 109....

Now it figures...
Old November 22nd 04, 07:31 PM
SCHMIDTL14

I live five miles from Mexico and have three sons of draft age. When DUBYA
invades Iran and North Korea we will be drinking margriatas and eating tacos
while you mourn the loss of your sons and daughters. Now that Iraq is safe, you
folks that praise my ex gubner can visit Sadam's beautiful palaces. The people
there are so happy that they will probably throw flowers at you or maybe show
you around Bagdad on the end of a rope.
Regards,
Dan
Old November 22nd 04, 08:28 PM
Edward McGrath

Dan, I wouldn't blame you one bit for sending your sons to Mexico.
George W Bush most likely will start a war with Iran or Syria in the
future. G dubya will use the same lies he has used in the past and the
thick skulled flag waving republican sheep will cheer his criminal
actions on. I never thought America would turn into a Fascist country
but it's actually happening and people don't care. The only real
patriots left in America are the people that are speaking out against
the fascist that's sitting in the white house creating wars in which
young men will die to make G Dubya and Halburton rich.

Old November 22nd 04, 08:34 PM
mm

5 MILES. Damn is that as far as you got after swimming that sewerage filled
river??
Please swim back. You and your sons.

"SCHMIDTL14" wrote in message
I live five miles from Mexico and have three sons of draft age. When DUBYA
invades Iran and North Korea we will be drinking margriatas and eating

tacos
while you mourn the loss of your sons and daughters. Now that Iraq is

safe, you
folks that praise my ex gubner can visit Sadam's beautiful palaces. The

people
there are so happy that they will probably throw flowers at you or maybe

show
you around Bagdad on the end of a rope.
Regards,
Dan

"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 [email protected] Autographs 1 August 27th 04 08:25 AM
2005 Reagan dime Bill Fordler Coins 42 June 13th 04 03:39 AM
Talking President G. W. Bush and Clinton Dolls FS Donna Dolls 0 June 1st 04 02:43 AM
Talking Presidents G. W. Bush & Clinton / Top Gun President Bush Dolls for Sale Donna General 0 March 6th 04 12:18 AM
Talking Presidents G. W. Bush and Clinton / Top Gun President Bush Dolls for Sale Donna Dolls 0 March 6th 04 12:16 AM