Can someone help me identify this backglass?

Old April 15th 07, 12:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Keith Stelter

Default Can someone help me identify this backglass?

This thread made it over to the Jukebox newsgroup so I saw it.
Good to see some of the names from RGP again.
Here's a funny one that I saw the other day.

GHOST SEX:
A professor at the University of Arkansas was
giving a
lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for
his
audience, he asks, "How many people here believe
in
ghosts?"

About 90 students raise their hands

"Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you
who
believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've
seen a
ghost?"

About 40 students raise their hands.

"That's really good. I'm really glad you take
this
seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a
ghost?"

About 15 students raise their hands.

"Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?"

3 students raise their hands.

"That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one
question
further... Have any of you ever made love to a
ghost?"

Way in the back, Bubba raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses, and says,
"Son,
all the years I've been giving this lecture no
one has
ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've
got
to come up here and tell us about your
experience."

The big Arkansas redneck student replied with a
nod
and a grin, and began to make his way up to the
podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the
professor
asks, "So, Bubba, tell us what it's like to have
sex
with a ghost?"

Bubba replied, "Shiiiiit! , from way back thar I
thought you said, 'Goats'."

"Lloyd Olson" wrote in message
Farmington was the first city in Minnesota to have electricity. 1882, it
was generated from fermented sheep dung, go figure. LTG

"fweddybear" wrote in message
Now that depends on where in the world you are, cuz although my wife
is hot, she didn't have electricity til 1978......

Fwed

"Lloyd Olson" wrote in message
Yes, it's definitely post the invention of electricity, not
pre-electricity like Bryan's youth. LTG

"Bryan Kelly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Not sure what it is, Jesse, but it certainly looks like something from
Lloyds youth. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
Home of the EXECUTIVE Pin Footie http://www.pinfooties.com

On Apr 14, 4:53?pm, "Pinball Magic" wrote:
Hi Everyone.

My neighbor gave me this backglass yesterday and I have no idea what
game it
is for..

It is titled "Football" and on the bottom says "Play FOOTBALL with
Abco".

Here is the pic - Any ideas?

http://www.pinballmagic.com/temp/footballglass.jpg

Thanks.

Jesse

Old April 16th 07, 09:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Dave H.

"Pinball Magic" wrote in message
Hi Everyone.

My neighbor gave me this backglass yesterday and I have no idea what game
it is for..

It is titled "Football" and on the bottom says "Play FOOTBALL with Abco".

Here is the pic - Any ideas?

http://www.pinballmagic.com/temp/footballglass.jpg

Thanks.

Jesse

Hi Jesse,

I have this game. Five shots for a penny. You flip a lever, trying to get
the ping pong balls into the basket.

There must be at least three versions. My game needs the correct backglass,
but not your football version. It has a glass marked Victory, showing
basketball players shooting for the hoop, but the background playfield art
in the cabinet is for a baseball game.

alt.collecting.gameroom? Didn't even know there was such a group.

Dave H.
=====

Old April 17th 07, 03:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Pinball Magic

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing.. Do you have any pictures of this game? I'd like to see
them

Jesse

reenews.net...

Old April 17th 07, 03:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Dave H.

"Pinball Magic" wrote in message
Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing.. Do you have any pictures of this game? I'd like to
see them

Jesse

"Dave H." wrote in message
reenews.net...
"Pinball Magic" wrote in message

Hi Jesse,

I have this game. Five shots for a penny. You flip a lever, trying to get
the ping pong balls into the basket.

There must be at least three versions. My game needs the correct
backglass,
but not your football version. It has a glass marked Victory, showing
basketball players shooting for the hoop, but the background playfield
art
in the cabinet is for a baseball game.

alt.collecting.gameroom? Didn't even know there was such a group.

Dave H.
=====

Here are some pictures.

http://batterypin.com/open/Abco-Victory-121.JPG
http://batterypin.com/open/Abco-Victory-125.JPG
http://batterypin.com/open/Abco-Victory-126.JPG

This cabinet was originally painted with a high gloss red. A previous owner
sanded off most of the paint and applied some red stain to the scuffed
cabinet. It needs to be repainted. Part of a sheet metal Booze Barometer can
be seen in one of the pictures.

Dave H.
======

Old April 18th 07, 07:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Pinball Magic

Cool!

"Dave H." wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Pinball Magic" wrote in message
Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing.. Do you have any pictures of this game? I'd like to
see them

Jesse

"Dave H." wrote in message
reenews.net...
[...]

FA : My Auction for my Restored 1957 Bally ABC Tournament Big Ball Bowler ends at 9pm tonight. Has a Cute Girl in a Mini Skirt on the backglass woodrails General 0 March 26th 06 03:25 PM
Can you identify please ? D. A. Hicks General Discussion 15 September 21st 05 05:39 PM
Another one I can't identify Captain Infinity General Discussion 9 September 16th 05 12:12 PM
Help to Identify George D Coins 2 September 28th 04 03:34 AM
Help me identify winston b. hart Cards:- non-sport 0 September 25th 03 12:42 AM