WTB: Rowe AMI Optical Switch Assembly

Old March 28th 13, 03:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
No-one

Default WTB: Rowe AMI Optical Switch Assembly

On Mar 28, 4:17*pm, John Robertson wrote:
On 03/27/2013 5:40 PM, No-one wrote:

On Mar 27, 11:02 pm, Alan Hood
wrote:
No-one;694981 Wrote:

On Mar 26, 11:06*pm, Alan Hood
wrote:-
John Robertson;694971 Wrote:

-
On 03/25/2013 1:53 AM, No-one wrote:-
For a CD100A-
-
P/N 30906801-
-
Anyone have?.-
-
Thanks!
--
-
Happ does, but it is $96.90USD-
-
http://na.suzohapp.com(searchforyour number).-
-
If yours is faulty why not replace the opto? If missing then check
with-
-
the wreckers such as Jukebox Junkyard, Musical Fun For Everyone or
Durfee Coinop.-
-
John :-#)#-
-
www.flippers.com
"Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."-

If you check out Ebay, they are for sale from time to time, you need
the
one with the red plug, which was used on the R-89 onwards.

If you are stuck I stock them in the UK.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK

--
Alan Hood-

Cheers!. I believe I will need an opto (my mech runs continuously and
at no point do I get any sign of light from the opto status lamps
(index or home) when mech is moving or stopped. Sound like bad opto?.
Mech board problem?..

If you are not getting the index or home lit at some point and the wires
are good in the opto molex plug it more than likly be a fault on the
mechanism control *rather than the opto, it is rare for both sides of
the opto to go at the same time, unless all the wires have come off of
the molex plug.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK

--
Alan Hood

Got a new opto assembly and installed. I now get the opto home light
flash but the carousal still turns continually and I get no index led
light flash. Board?. Thanks!

Well, the Index LED should be on the same opto assembly (Alan can
correct me if wrong), so the question is did you install it correctly?
The index should count ever tooth of the wheel, and as it isn't flashing
I have to think you have the opto either too far out or too far in. Does
the Index LED flash once per revolution with the Home LED? That would
show the opto is installed wrong...

John :-#)#

--
* * (Please post followups or tech enquiries to the newsgroup)
* John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
* * * * * * * * * * *www.flippers.com
* * * *"Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."

I adjusted the opto assembly in every position possible and no change.
Old March 28th 13, 03:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
No-one

On Mar 28, 4:48*pm, No-one wrote:
On Mar 28, 4:17*pm, John Robertson wrote:

On 03/27/2013 5:40 PM, No-one wrote:

On Mar 27, 11:02 pm, Alan Hood
wrote:
No-one;694981 Wrote:

On Mar 26, 11:06*pm, Alan Hood
wrote:-
[...]

Error message I get is ERR 05-58-01
Old March 28th 13, 03:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
No-one

On Mar 28, 4:48*pm, No-one wrote:
On Mar 28, 4:17*pm, John Robertson wrote:

On 03/27/2013 5:40 PM, No-one wrote:

On Mar 27, 11:02 pm, Alan Hood
wrote:
No-one;694981 Wrote:

On Mar 26, 11:06*pm, Alan Hood
wrote:-
[...]

Something I find curious is that the manual shows an adjusting knob at
the optical switch adjustment procedure.......I dont have an adjusting
knob???.
Old March 28th 13, 09:35 AM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-one View Post
On Mar 28, 4:17*pm, John Robertson wrote:
On 03/27/2013 5:40 PM, No-one wrote:

On Mar 27, 11:02 pm, Alan Hood
wrote:
No-one;694981 Wrote:

On Mar 26, 11:06*pm, Alan Hood
wrote:-
[...]

Hello John,

You are correct re the opto switch it checks for the home position hole at number 99 and the index counts every tooth of the drive wheel from the home position. The opto is infact two sensors in one unit.

OP. With regards to the adjustment of the opto have you correctly adjusted the opto switch as per your manual?
If you have then there is a fault on the Mechanism Control Unit.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
Old March 28th 13, 06:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
No-one

wrote:-
No-one;694981 Wrote:--
--
On Mar 26, 11:06*pm, Alan Hood
wrote:-
[...]

Moved it to every possible position. Do you sell mech boards, Alan, or
know of a unit for sale?. Ta!
Old March 28th 13, 08:45 PM
J & J VENTURES J & J VENTURES is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-one View Post
For a CD100A

P/N 30906801

Anyone have?.

Thanks!
yes -used -working $20. 00 free ship usa
Old March 29th 13, 03:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
No-one

On Mar 29, 9:45*am, J & J VENTURES
wrote:
No-one;694968 Wrote:

For a CD100A

P/N 30906801

Anyone have?.

Thanks!

yes -used -working $20. 00 free ship usa

--
J & J VENTURES

Thanks for the note!. I managed to get a new Opto assembly. Seeking
mech control unit now if you can assist?.

Old March 29th 13, 05:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
No-one

On Mar 30, 1:22*am, J & J VENTURES
wrote:
No-one;694968 Wrote:

For a CD100A

P/N 30906801

Anyone have?.

Thanks!

YES- *USED -WORKING 20.00 FREE SHIP

--
J & J VENTURES

Could you e-mail me please?

WTB-Lock assembly for an AMI F-80 kennyp2112[_2_] Juke Boxes 0 April 15th 12 01:58 AM
WTB: Rowe Saturn 2 (100 I) CD title rack assembly Mike[_4_] Juke Boxes 0 March 13th 08 03:12 PM
WTB Ami-Rowe R-88 Amp steve Juke Boxes 0 July 5th 06 01:58 AM
WTB: Rowe R-84 Disco Lighting Assembly Retrogameconnection Juke Boxes 7 June 4th 05 04:26 AM
AMI Rowe R86 Cam Switch ? Problem Rob Taylor Juke Boxes 2 March 10th 04 02:51 AM