How to get rid of an eBay fraudster

Old February 22nd 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
DeserTBoB

Default How to get rid of an eBay fraudster

On 22 Feb 2007 04:22:11 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

ever hear of Pearl Harbor and the Bataan Death March ? snip

This, from a ****tard who never served in the US military and uses
West Point's motto freely to make himself seem credible on military
matters.

Charlie Nudo = coward.

See more about this fraudster at:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com
Old February 22nd 07, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
DeserTBoB

On 22 Feb 2007 04:24:22 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

bull****- find a 1978 Trans Am with 4-speed and 400 engine and tell me
that's complete crap snip

It is indeed complete crap.

or a 78 Vette, or Cadillac, or Lincoln snip

'78 Cadillacs were the beginning of the end for Cadillac. Same body
as the successful but downsized '76-'77 deVilles, but the THM400
transmission was replaced by a 200...a CHEVETTE transmission! It was
a complete crap car.

are you saying an f-ing 78 Honda is a more upscale ride ? snip

I never owned a '78 Honda, but there are still many on the road. Not
so for 1978 GM made cars...all have been turned into Asian consumer
products.

yeh, right !

most likely you bought a piece of **** American car, because you don't
know the diff between a good car or bad car- and you paint that wide
brush on all American carssnip

Charlie Nudo's obviously off his medication again and out of the
psychiatric facility. Too bad.

See more about this 'tard at:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com
Old February 22nd 07, 04:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
duty-honor-country

On Feb 22, 10:43 am, "Dee" wrote:
dude, with all due respect, 8-track killed cassettes all through the
1970's for the average teenage rock fan-

Dude, other way around. Cassettes were MUCH preferred over 8-tracks from the
very early '70s on. I remember it well -- smaller, better sound, no more
jumping to the next track in the middle of a song...
Did you see the episode of That '70s Show when Eric was ****ed off because
he got an 8-track for his birthday instead of a cassette deck for the Vista
Cruiser? It's practically in the history books, man. ;-)

no way- 8's ruled until 1980 or so

btw, look at desertbob go bananas trolling

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...s/topics?hl=en

Old February 22nd 07, 04:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
duty-honor-country

On Feb 22, 10:43 am, "Dee" wrote:
dude, with all due respect, 8-track killed cassettes all through the
1970's for the average teenage rock fan-

Dude, other way around. Cassettes were MUCH preferred over 8-tracks from the
very early '70s on. I remember it well -- smaller, better sound, no more
jumping to the next track in the middle of a song...
Did you see the episode of That '70s Show when Eric was ****ed off because
he got an 8-track for his birthday instead of a cassette deck for the Vista
Cruiser? It's practically in the history books, man. ;-)

that episode occurred in 1976

and they got the 8 in the end

cassettes looked small which back then, seemed cheap

also cassette only moved at 1-7/8 ips

8's go at 3.75 ips

Old February 22nd 07, 04:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
duty-honor-country

On Feb 22, 10:36 am, "Dee" wrote:
people fought and died to keep that junk out of this country

They weren't fighting to someday keep (superior) Japanese automobiles out of
this country. They were fighting in retaliation to an attack, and rightly
so.
American cars have sucked in comparison to the Top 3 -- for the first time
in history, Honda, Toyota and Nissan -- for too long. Our own auto industry
paved the way for the logical consequence: precision-engineered imports --
economical cars for an affordable price which Americans understandably
snapped up at an astounding rate.
My dad's a retired decorated Army man and drives a Honda Odyssey. Why not?
It was made in the good ol' U.S. of A., unlike his old Plymouth Voyager,
which was made in Canada and had a Mitsubishi motor. sheesh...
My favorite cars are '60s American muscle cars; I've owned quite a few of
them. But the _best_ cars I've ever owned are/were Hondas. Not as much fun,
but ever so reliable.

you buy jap cars ???

HAHAHAHA !

Old February 22nd 07, 04:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
duty-honor-country

On Feb 22, 10:36 am, "Dee" wrote:
[...]

I HAVE A 70 FIREBIRD AND 70 GTO

Old February 22nd 07, 05:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
DeserTBoB

On 22 Feb 2007 08:56:42 -0800, Charles M. Nudo, Jr. of Drums, PA
posing as "duty-honor-country" aka
"66fourdoor" aka "66-catalina" whined:

I HAVE A 70 FIREBIRD AND 70 GTO snip

In his wet, psychotic dreams, he does. He posted a pic of his
"Fireturd" awhile back...a litho out of a magazine! You could see the
Velox dots in the scan! He has some hunk of junk that doesn't run
sitting in his garage, though. The GTO is a figment.
Old February 22nd 07, 05:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:36:33 -0600, "Dee" wrote:

My dad's a retired decorated Army man and drives a Honda Odyssey. Why not? snip

Well, for one thing, Hondas are built at the former VW plant in
Marysville, OH, a non-union, underpaying plant that has numerous labor
law violations to its credit. The money spent on the Honda does NOT
necessarily go back into the US economy as does US built cars by US
firms...but, as you allude to in the Voyager example, that's not
always the case, either. Most of GM's "luxury" lines have Japanese
components. The aluminum block of the Cadillac 4.5L, 4.9L and
"Northstar" engines were/are made in Japan by contract. After the
HT4100 disaster, GM's idiotic management thought they simply couldn't
figure out how to cast aluminum blocks (even though they did
successfully for a few years in the '60s with the Buick 215, which
they sold to Land Rover) and simply "outsourced" the production. This
actually drives UP the price of GM cars so equipped. Japan pays their
auto workers more than any of the Big 3 do here. They also now have a
higher standard of living, as do most of the European industrial
nations.

Also, if you buy a US-assembled car from a Japanese or Korean builder,
the profit goes to Japan or Korea and doesn't stay here. Although
some of the revenue stream does stay stateside, it's a pittance
compared to, say, the 1960s, the last gasp of the US auto industry
before the idiots from Harvard Business School drove the entire
industry into the dumpster.

By the way...Chrysler Corporation, the predecessor to DC, has been
building both engines and complete vehicles in Canada for US sale
since the late 1950s. Lee Iacocca expanded Canadian production during
his tenure mainly because many of the ancient, crumbling Chrysler
plants in the US, such as Dodge Main, were unable to be utilized
profitably regardless of labor rate.
Old February 22nd 07, 06:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
Dee

By the way...Chrysler Corporation, the predecessor to DC, has been
building both engines and complete vehicles in Canada for US sale
since the late 1950s.

And the Ford "Essex V-6" is a very popular 3.8L that has powered many
T-Birds and Cougars. I have one, and the motor itself has been very
dependable. Too bad the rest of the car has been fraught with evils.
One thing I've always found interesting is the argument that, on the one
hand, union labor kept the status quo in Detroit as well as keeping domestic
auto prices up, yet on the other hand we hear that non-unionized plants
operate inferiorily. Gotta pick one's demons, I suppose.

Old February 22nd 07, 06:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:15:42 -0600, "Dee" wrote:

By the way...Chrysler Corporation, the predecessor to DC, has been
building both engines and complete vehicles in Canada for US sale
since the late 1950s.

And the Ford "Essex V-6" is a very popular 3.8L that has powered many
T-Birds and Cougars. I have one, and the motor itself has been very
dependable. snip

Beware the failing timing gear set! This is the same problem that GM
had, principly with Pontiac V8s, in the mid 1960s...the nylon "teeth"
would simply break off, resulting in a thrown chain. Almost all of
them used the plastic gears after that, some more successfully than
others. I've had to rescue many a 3.8 V6 for the same reason. The
Big 3 went to the plastic gears for one reason only...they were cheap.
Ditto for Chrysler's failed usage of ABS plastic to make disc brake
calipers...a dismal failure.

One thing I've always found interesting is the argument that, on the one
hand, union labor kept the status quo in Detroit as well as keeping domestic
auto prices up, yet on the other hand we hear that non-unionized plants
operate inferiorily. Gotta pick one's demons, I suppose. snip

I'll side with maintaining standards of living, myself. The ruination
of the working class in the US by multinational corporate greed
mongers like "Neutron Jack" Welch and many others is exactly the
reason why so many fraudsters lurk on fleaBay these days...they can't
get decent jobs.