Republipedoes are eating each other alive

Old October 11th 06, 05:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Republipedoes are eating each other alive

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:59:33 GMT, Shintaro wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:

I wonder if they had Noodles in mind when they named this? snip

No. If that were true, GE would've named it the "****tard." LMAO

Nice ad copy...from the days when we actually used to make things in
the USA. Fortunately, not many of these sold. This was the age of
the "ghetto blaster," and people were quickly tiring of idiots
blasting music in public places. GE's portable radios and tape
players were made at the Buffalo plant along with their lousy color
TVs. When "Neutron Jack" Welch starting shutting down all the US
factories, Buffalo was one of the first, and all TV and radio
production went overseas. NOT that the TVs were missed, although the
jobs were. GE designed and built some of the worst color TVs I'd ever
seen. However, their "Superadios" were some of the best.

I distinctly remember the first GE product they "offshored" after
"Neutron Jack" got into power...their famous steam irons, built at the
Ontario, CA GE plant. No one made a better steam iron than did GE all
through the '50s to '70s. Within a month, you couldn't buy them
anymore, although you could get a cheesy plastic Japanese-made one
with the GE logo glued onto it...for the same price. "Neutron Jack"
went on to become one of the worst, most despised CEOs of the 20th
century, along with the likes of King Henry Ford II, Bob Allen of
AT&T, Roger "And Me" Smith of GM, and "Chainsaw" Dunlap at
Sunbeam...all responsible for destroying major parts of US business in
a very short time.

Old October 11th 06, 09:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default IT Just Keeps Getting Worse

The Paris Gun wrote:

"Is that all, just .10 blood test ? hells bells- that's what Ted
Kennedy tests at any day of the week on the Senate floor...

question- was Hartman cigar-dildowing an intern too ? And did he
wreck
his car, causing a young female intern to drown ??

just wondering...since you're keeping score now"

Hey Paris Gun

Your point being?I do not see any point to that.

DWI,or Driving While Intoxicated,is against the law in any state.It
doesn't matter.Hartman broke the law,that is all.Law breaking is law
breaking,hands down.There is no need to discuss the matter further.It
also does not matter whether Hartman was cigar chomping,dildoing an
intern,nor does it matter whether he wrecked or caused a young female
intern to drown.The point is that he broke the law and he got
caught.So,we can add him alongside his fellow Republican Mark Foley
because,like Foley,Hartman also broke the law.They both have to learn
that if you break the law,you have to pay the penalty,which includes
suffering the consequences for breaking the law.

So Paris Gun,do us all a favor.STOP posting things that are utterly
pointless.Thanks.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old October 11th 06, 09:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Bumler Gate Guard, $5.15 an hour and no benefits! wrote:

Frank, read that list I posted of the Republicans who have been busted
for sexual misconduct.

Bumler

Where did you post this list?Could you please inform?Thanks.

By the way,as I have explained to Paris Gun.Hartman broke the law.He
was caught Driving While Intoxicated.DWI is against the law.Hartman
could have killed somebody driving drunk.That is the point of why I
posted that in this thread.In the same manner as Foley breaking the law
with his sexually subjective IM's and e-mails to young underage teenage
males,Hartman broke the law by driving drunk.Breaking the law is
breaking the law,hands down.It doesn't matter.

That is why I posted that in this thread.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old October 12th 06, 01:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default IM's don't qualify as pedos WAS Republipedoes are eating each other alive

DeserTBoB wrote:

[...]

good luck with that smear campaign

Old October 12th 06, 02:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

century, along with the likes of King Henry Ford II, Bob Allen of
AT&T, Roger "And Me" Smith of GM, and "Chainsaw" Dunlap at
Sunbeam...all responsible for destroying major parts of US business in
a very short time.

Sad too when you recall that so many
of the pioneers of audio turntables and receivers were genuine audiophiles
actually in search of improvement of sound rather than bank accounts.

Old October 12th 06, 02:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:41:01 -0700, DeserTBoB
wrote:

"Neutron Jack"
went on to become one of the worst, most despised CEOs of the 20th
century, along with the likes of King Henry Ford II, Bob Allen of
AT&T, Roger "And Me" Smith of GM, and "Chainsaw" Dunlap at
Sunbeam...all responsible for destroying major parts of US business in
a very short time. snip

Let's not forget the H-P bobsy twins, megalomanic ditzball Carly
Fiorina and the recently indicted Patty Dunn. Fiorina left a trail of
wreckage behind her at the former Western Electric as one of Bob
Allen's protégés, along with dysfunctional CEO, Pat Russo. Russo will
be eliminated by the French, who now own Lucent through
Alcatel...another US corporation into the scrap heap.
Old October 12th 06, 02:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:59:33 GMT, Shintaro wrote:

I hope you are right about this, I know they are getting desperate and
may try anything to stay in power. In the county I live in its now 100%
mail in voting. After 6 years of this I hope this year is the turnaround
at last! snip

The recent "theft or misplacement" of Diebold memory boards has
prompted a bill in the House, HR 2600, by Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) to
ban Diebold terminals from use in any Federal or joint election. Due
to the Foleygate fallout and sinking poll numbers, there may be as
many as 20 Republipedoes that'll join the Dems in such a ban. If so,
that will slam the door on the Rovian plot to steal votes through
electronic theft.
Old October 12th 06, 03:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

frschoonover wrote:
Bumler Gate Guard, $5.15 an hour and no benefits! wrote:

Frank, read that list I posted of the Republicans who have been busted
for sexual misconduct.

Bumler

Where did you post this list?Could you please inform?Thanks.

It's in the thread "Charlie's Hereo's".

By the way,as I have explained to Paris Gun.Hartman broke the law.He
was caught Driving While Intoxicated.DWI is against the law.Hartman
could have killed somebody driving drunk.That is the point of why I
posted that in this thread.In the same manner as Foley breaking the law
with his sexually subjective IM's and e-mails to young underage teenage
males,Hartman broke the law by driving drunk.Breaking the law is
breaking the law,hands down.It doesn't matter.

Charlie had some famous posts where he stated it was ok to speed
because "everyone does it".
That's the kind of logic he subscribes to.

If these were Democrats he would all over it like a Bumler Gate Guard
on a six pack of Keystone Light.

Old October 12th 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

I'll bet Kim Jong-Il is hankering to see the Dems get back in as well. I
am sure he remembers the "Agreed Framework" negotiated by the Clinton
government with a great deal of nostalgic fondness.

Old October 12th 06, 03:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

William W Western wrote:
century, along with the likes of King Henry Ford II, Bob Allen of
AT&T, Roger "And Me" Smith of GM, and "Chainsaw" Dunlap at
Sunbeam...all responsible for destroying major parts of US business in
a very short time.

Sad too when you recall that so many
of the pioneers of audio turntables and receivers were genuine audiophiles
actually in search of improvement of sound rather than bank accounts.

Well that's a sign of the times- when the USA changed from an agrarian
society to an industrialized nation in the late 1800's, inventions and
machines had to make money to be feasible. You can't pay employees or
build factories using "sound improvement" as money- they needed
cash/profits to pay employees, so they can buy food, clothing, shelter,
and luxuries. They also need money to build up the company so it lasts
through good times and lean times- and give the stockholders/investors
who funded the enterprise initially, a return on their investment-
that's how it works.

In agrarian times, all you needed to do was grow food and make some
clothes yourself. They had no stereos...and no electricity either.
But there was plenty of land for cheap, and way fewer people. i.e.
there was more opportunity then.

The phase of time you speak, typically 1945-75 era, it considered the
USA's "boom years", where most items were made here rather than
imported. That was a transitional time- and once wages got up high,
those mfg. jobs went away. The American worker priced himself out of
the market. And today we all have too many tax burdens, and the
health care and real estate markets are a real sham. Everything is
inflated and over-priced, as insurance companies hedge to make maximum
profit- and homeowners try to "turn" homes quickly to make a quick buck.