Republipedoes are eating each other alive

Old October 13th 06, 07:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Beech Mountain Trasher

Default IT Just Keeps Getting Worse

frschoonover wrote:
The Paris Gun wrote:

"Is that all, just .10 blood test ? hells bells- that's what Ted
Kennedy tests at any day of the week on the Senate floor...

question- was Hartman cigar-dildowing an intern too ? And did he
wreck
his car, causing a young female intern to drown ??

just wondering...since you're keeping score now"

Hey Paris Gun

Your point being?I do not see any point to that.

DWI,or Driving While Intoxicated,is against the law in any state.It
doesn't matter.Hartman broke the law,that is all.Law breaking is law
breaking,hands down.There is no need to discuss the matter further.It
also does not matter whether Hartman was cigar chomping,dildoing an
intern,nor does it matter whether he wrecked or caused a young female
intern to drown.The point is that he broke the law and he got
caught.So,we can add him alongside his fellow Republican Mark Foley
because,like Foley,Hartman also broke the law.They both have to learn
that if you break the law,you have to pay the penalty,which includes
suffering the consequences for breaking the law.

Charlies own sister was arrested for DUI, that's why he thinks drinking
and driving is no big deal. Thank God she didn't kill anyone.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...c?dmode=source

Old October 14th 06, 08:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default IT Just Keeps Getting Worse for the Pittsburgh slummer

oh well...that's what happens when you're "raised" in a ****ty city of
****tsburgh...

(laughter..)

you wind up thinking a Honda is a status symbol, when in fact, it's a
7th place ECONOBOX

Old October 14th 06, 09:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 13 Oct 2006 11:09:00 -0700, "Beech Mountain Trasher"
wrote:

Charlies own sister was arrested for DUI, that's why he thinks drinking
and driving is no big deal. Thank God she didn't kill anyone.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...c?dmode=source snip

Not only that, but the idiot actually said, in this group, that
violation of prima facie speed laws DOES NOT HAPPEN unless you get
CAUGHT! What kind of twisted, burned out brain would come up with
THAT kind of reasoning? The answer lives in Bumler, a run down
"resort" real estate scam festering outside the Mexican capital of
Pennsylvania, Hazelexico.
Old October 16th 06, 07:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Stereo__8

Default Republipedoes are eating each other alive

The Paris Gun wrote:
The phase of time you speak, typically 1945-75 era, it considered

the
USA's "boom years", where most items were made here rather than
imported. That was a transitional time- and once wages got up high,
those mfg. jobs went away. The American worker priced himself out of
the market. And today we all have too many tax burdens, and the
health care and real estate markets are a real sham. Everything is
inflated and over-priced, as insurance companies hedge to make maximum
profit- and homeowners try to "turn" homes quickly to make a quick buck.

I actually agree with Charlie on a few points here. Health Care,
what's left of is, sucks butt big time.

But when I agree with him, he posts something like:

you wind up thinking a Honda is a status symbol, when in fact, it's a

7th place ECONOBOX

What's wrong with being economical, with all the tax burdons, the
American worker priced out of the market, ****ty health care,
everything inflated and over-priced and overpriced insurance? When you
make a good, valid point, you contradict it just to throw attitude at
someone like it's rice at a wedding!

Old October 16th 06, 09:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Beech Mountain Trasher

Stereo__8 wrote:

I actually agree with Charlie on a few points here. Health Care,
what's left of is, sucks butt big time.

But when I agree with him, he posts something like:

you wind up thinking a Honda is a status symbol, when in fact, it's a

7th place ECONOBOX

What's wrong with being economical, with all the tax burdons, the
American worker priced out of the market, ****ty health care,
everything inflated and over-priced and overpriced insurance? When you
make a good, valid point, you contradict it just to throw attitude at
someone like it's rice at a wedding!

He constantly rants about my 99 CR-V and ignores that I also own 2,
2006 vehicles while he is stuck in a 2002 saturn wagon and his wife has
to get by in a 14 year old pontiac ****box. How can his fat ass even
fit in a saturn?

Old October 17th 06, 10:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Stereo__8

Default OT

I'm not sure if he does it for attention or if he really is a paranoid
delusional; I think it's the latter.

Old October 17th 06, 11:54 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Jelly Jar King Of Dumbs PA

Stereo__8 wrote:
I'm not sure if he does it for attention or if he really is a paranoid
delusional; I think it's the latter.

Don't downplay the attention seeking, keep in mind his own father
disowned him for being a druggie. Now he seeks attention wherever he can

Old October 18th 06, 12:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 17 Oct 2006 15:54:05 -0700, "The Jelly Jar King Of Dumbs PA"
wrote:

Stereo__8 wrote:
I'm not sure if he does it for attention or if he really is a paranoid
delusional; I think it's the latter.

Don't downplay the attention seeking, keep in mind his own father
disowned him for being a druggie. Now he seeks attention wherever he can snip

....and uses Welch's jelly jars as his stash place???