Very Large 8-Track Collection Available

Old March 1st 04, 01:10 AM
unidyne

Default Very Large 8-Track Collection Available

I represent a woman in Henderson Nevada who is selling her house.
Subsequently, she is also wishing to liquidate a very large collection of
8-Track tapes, mostly Country and Easy Listening. We're talking close to 300
tapes (Some duplicates), all in assorted conditions.

She also has three 8-Track tape players. Two are component systems that are
also part of an AM/FM Turntable unit (She believes that they work), and one
is a portable 8-track tape player (General Electric 3-5506A) that is in
working condition (She has played it for me, and yes, it works).

She is more interested in liquidating the collection than having it
appraised, so if anyone is interested, please contact me directly via e-mail
at "unidyne (AT) cox.net". Otherwise, it all gets sold at a garage sale or
donated to Goodwill.

Also, she has a collection of Atari 2600 Game Cartridges and two game units
she wants to liquidate. Serious enquiries only, please.

Thank you for your time.

Steven F. Scharff
Henderson, NV

Old March 3rd 04, 03:51 AM
The Poodlebutt

"unidyne" wrote in message news:A9v0c.19771$UU.2634@lakeread01...
[...]

All this talk of liquidation, are you sure she isn't looking for some Zyclon-B?
Old March 6th 04, 10:05 PM
unidyne

"The Poodlebutt" wrote in message
om...
"unidyne" wrote in message

[...]

(rimshot)

She's contacted me, and said she's found a buyer for most of the tapes, and
the rest she'll sell at a garage sale.

S.F. Scharff