Tonos TC-8

Old December 9th 05, 05:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Tonos TC-8

Hi,

I'm looking for Tonos TC-8 software, but it's no longer available for
download. Does anybody knows where I could find it? Maybe on your
personnal web site or...

Thank you very much.

Dan

(remove the X)

Old December 9th 05, 05:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:18:35 GMT, "Dan"
wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for Tonos TC-8 software snip

What does it do??

dB
Old December 9th 05, 06:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

wrote:

I'm looking for Tonos TC-8 software snip

What does it do??

Multitrack recording

Old December 10th 05, 01:10 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

wrote:

I'm looking for Tonos TC-8 software snip

What does it do??

Multitrack recording snip

Boy, are YOU in the wrong NG! LMAO Go to rec.audio.pro. This is 8
track cartridges.

dB
Old December 13th 05, 11:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

DeserTBoB wrote:

I'm fat, bald, aging, and gay- and need a boyfriend. My name is Bob Scarborough, I live in

Lancaster, Ca.

you can call me DoucheBob- my Ebay username is Voxpopper

dB

man are YOU in the wrong newsgroup- try one of the gay groups on
Google- this is a heterosexual 8-track tape collecting group