alignment tapes-new replacement decks motors-replacment cart pads-Ebay-$10

Old September 15th 05, 12:07 AM
bicycle

Andy wrote:
why dosent somone post a picture of this supposed place?

Just go to their website and scroll down to the bottom of the page and
read what the residents have to say about their "gated community".

http://www.beechmt.com/

Check out "Share your News or Views".

"DeserTBoB" wrote in message
On 13 Sep 2005 14:23:58 -0700, "bicycle"
wrote:

All I said was "keep up the good work" and you go postal. Don't forget
you threatened to come to my town. As far as me "sneaking" into that
******** you call a "gated community" that's bull****. I didn't have to
sneak no matter how you twist the facts. snip

No one should have to sneak in to such a wonderful place. Behond the
trashed sign out on the highway! Behold the peeling paint on the
rathole "clubhouse/bar!" Behold the trash in the mudpuddle "lake!"
Behold the non-existant "gates!" Behold the vandalism taking place
due to non-existant security!

What a dump.

Old September 15th 05, 06:32 PM
66FOURDOOR

who's trying to impress ? not me !

not a bad place to live at all- but getting built up lately

but far from a "********"

had 450 homes when I moved here in 1994, now there's over 900

the resident posts are the whining complainers.

not the majority, believe me...

Old September 15th 05, 09:39 PM
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:44:26 GMT, "Andy" wrote:

not at all impressed nice pictures but resedent posts tell the real story snip

BML = Beech Mudpuddle Losers