cataracts vs. 8-tracks vs. poor hearing vs. old age- a bad mix !

Old June 6th 05, 07:19 PM
tripping28track

doesn't matter, Stewie took notice and thinks it's rude too.

you're a racist !

Old June 6th 05, 08:08 PM
StewieGriffin

tripping28track wrote:
doesn't matter, Stewie took notice and thinks it's rude too.

you're a racist !

I thought it was Charlie that posted the line; it wasn't out of
character for him to do so.

Old June 6th 05, 08:58 PM
tripping28track

StewieGriffin wrote:
tripping28track wrote:
doesn't matter, Stewie took notice and thinks it's rude too.

you're a racist !

I thought it was Charlie that posted the line; it wasn't out of
character for him to do so.

well, it wasn't me, it was BOB SCARBOROUGH, aka DESERTBOB, who posted
the "wop" remark.

he also goes by VOXPOPPER on Ebay, and also had 4 other usernames,
Desertbob-with 1-2-3-4 as suffixes.

All had numerous nonpayment issues.

And now you know the type of person he really is.

Old June 7th 05, 01:07 AM
StewieGriffin

---well, it wasn't me, it was BOB SCARBOROUGH, aka DESERTBOB, who
posted
the "wop" remark.

he also goes by VOXPOPPER on Ebay, and also had 4 other usernames,
Desertbob-with 1-2-3-4 as suffixes.

All had numerous nonpayment issues.

And now you know the type of person he really is. ---

Yeah- his eBay history (discussed here several times and you continue
use the information out of context) is really relevant to the thread
here.

Old June 7th 05, 12:09 PM
tripping28track

I agree, it shows obvious personality disorder characteristics.

Old June 7th 05, 05:39 PM
DeserTBoB

On 6 Jun 2005 12:58:21 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

he also goes by VOXPOPPER on Ebay, and also had 4 other usernames,
Desertbob-with 1-2-3-4 as suffixes.

All had numerous nonpayment issues. snip

Cyclical behavior...another hallmark of oncoming schizophrenia. Note
that the recycling of this is completely out of context in the thread.
Old June 7th 05, 05:40 PM
DeserTBoB

On 7 Jun 2005 04:09:31 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

I agree, it shows obvious personality disorder characteristics. snip

"Projection"...another behavioral feature of the psychotic.

Old June 7th 05, 10:51 PM
tripping28track

gee Bob, you better calm down, don't want another 8trackheaven ordeal
from you again, now do we...

I heard you really went berserk over there

Old June 7th 05, 10:56 PM
Bicycling

tripping28track wrote:
gee Bob, you better calm down, don't want another 8trackheaven ordeal
from you again, now do we...

I heard you really went berserk over there

You'll never know, being banned and all.

Hey look, I still have my same ISP and Charlie Nudo is banned from yet
another group. Loser!

Old June 7th 05, 11:00 PM
tripping28track

gee, I never was a member of the 8trackheaven site to begin with, so
how can it be "another" ?

guess that means a misnomer on your part !

right Bob, I mean bicycle ??