Seeburg Parts

Old October 20th 03, 02:19 AM
ThomasTeeter

Default Seeburg Parts

Just acquired two Seeburgs that I really do not need nor want, and
they need to go- either as parts or complete. One is an LPC-1 and the
other is an LPC 480. Neither is complete- The main record mech,
autospeed unit, and amp is present on both. The Tormat control is
missing on one, and the one that has it is missing most tubes. Both
are missing the credit unit. Might be missing another part or two, but
otherwise look complete. The glass is all good and both the cabinets
are in above average condition (the LPC-1 looks REALLY nice). Photos
are available by request. If somebody wants both, I'll take $175. Or
$100 for just one. Otherwise I'll part them out next week and ditch
the cabinets for the trash collectors. I'm located in Temple, Texas.
Sorry, no packing/shipping is available except for parts purchases. If
somebody wants to buy the jukeboxes complete, I can hold for a short
time for the buyer to arrange for pickup. E-mail me at
thomasteeter(at)budweiser.com). Do not respond to the kingstock
address as it DOES NOT exist.

Thanks,
Thomas
Old October 20th 03, 04:57 AM
Crazy George

Too bad you didn't have them a couple of weeks ago. I could have picked
them up before or after Belton. Good luck anyway.

--
Crazy George
Remove N O and S P A M imbedded in return address

Old jukebox parts needed! Mike Juke Boxes 1 October 17th 03 03:31 PM
Seeburg 201 & W Parts Needed. StropeDukeofjuke Juke Boxes 0 September 21st 03 01:50 AM
WTB Seeburg Trashcan 146M parts Wayne Juke Boxes 1 September 14th 03 04:21 PM
Wurlitzer and Seeburg domain take over stuorto Juke Boxes 1 September 13th 03 06:57 PM
FA: 128+ lots: Seeburg Wall-O-Matic Power Supply + Many pinball parts & Arcade items Dave H. Juke Boxes 0 July 15th 03 02:46 AM