Request to kill: alt.collecting,8-track-tapes

Old August 14th 05, 04:33 PM
2Rowdy

Message
glegroups.com,
by author bicycle aka inspired me,
66fourdoor wrote:
just this one super-embarassing, smoking-gun post, cut down this
troll Bob Scarborough to plankton size..

A troll named Bob Scarborough got caught lying about an Ebay
seller- and now wants the group terminated so his shame and guilt
can be limited somehow.

Excuse me, Bob apologized to the Ebay seller (Frank), Frank
accepted, end of story. Let me repaet, END OF STORY. Nothing posted
by anyone after the said apology and acceptance mean anything. It's
over.

The person emailing you for termination of group, is Bob
Scarborough, aka DeserTBob- below are the pertinent emails- you
can draw your own conclusions about Bob.

He basically LOST a year long flame war in alt.8-tracks, and now
wants the site nuked because he's a sore loser.

He lost nothing of the sort. As I stated before there are no
winners, hence there can be no losers.

supporting post below- this post split him

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

The facts are as stated above about the apology. Anything else is
just spite.

You both might have missed this,
http://nntp.aacity.net/tf.htm
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net

Sig is being randomised, pls wait . . . .
Old August 14th 05, 04:41 PM
66fourdoor

good advice, I recommend that we all switch to email access of this
group and just killfile Bob, until he either kicks the bucket and
shakes off his mortal coil, or his ISP shuts him off

Old August 14th 05, 04:46 PM
66FOURDOOR

Rick

contact me at 1-570-788-4115, we can talk this over

or email at hsf18 @ epix.net

Old August 14th 05, 04:48 PM
66FOURDOOR

looks like they're rolling on the floor laughing at your killfile
request...

you should do stand-up as the aging Rodney Dangerfield of Usenet...

call yourself "no respectBob"

Old August 14th 05, 05:05 PM
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2005 08:48:13 -0700, "66FOURDOOR" wrote:

looks like they're rolling on the floor laughing at your killfile
request...

you should do stand-up as the aging Rodney Dangerfield of Usenet...

call yourself "no respectBob" snip

It's not a "killfile" request, you simpleton.

Old August 14th 05, 05:06 PM
bicycle

66fourdoor wrote:
just a minute, Rick.

Frank pointed out in plain English, what Bob posted was LIES.

But that particular episode is over. It was taken care of between those
2.

You leave out the fact, Bob has been waging a year-long flame war
harassing my Ebay auctions and this group.

That has been working both ways. You two have been harrassing each
other. Neither of you is innocent in that respect.

Bob was already caught for transaction interference on Ebay, and given
a warning about it, concerning my auctions- he was caught emailing high
bidders at auction end, telling them not to buy- and one tracker turned
him in.

Ok, that is against Ebay policy and I do not endorse that. He is wrong
to do that.

Now, if Frank says that Bob's posts are LIES- in reference to him- that
means what was said about ME was lies. Bob was called on the carpet
for what he said ABOUT ME.

Have you ever lied about Bob? Me? Dan? Anyone else?

Every person involved in this has lied at one point or another. I can
produce posts where you are lying, I am lying, Bob is lying, etc.

So not only does he owe Frank an apology, he owes ME an apology as
well.

The hatred between you two precludes that from ever happening. That's
why I keep pleading with EVERYONE to just let this crap go.

Don't gloss it over.

I'm not, I'm trying to get this to stop, pure and simple. Bob's not
going to ap[ologize to you, you are not going to apologize the Bob, no
one is apologizing to me.

Ok, I'm sorry for all the BS, cheap shots, stupid pictures (some where
pretty good though you have to admit), comments and any other things I
said about Charlie Nudo.

There, I did it, who's next?

Old August 14th 05, 05:14 PM
66FOURDOOR

Rick- give me a call- too much keying involved

1-570-788-4115

or shoot me an email hsf18 @ epix.net

Old August 14th 05, 05:15 PM
66FOURDOOR

ps- Bob lied about my auctions- he lied using Frank's name to do it-
said Frank thought my auctions were frauds and scams

not true

that is what's called a "web of lies"- intermingled. Oh what a tangled
web Bob weaved, when he practiced to deceive

Old August 14th 05, 05:23 PM
66FOURDOOR

Rick,

Here is the problem, in Bob's own words- he is continuously going after
his "pound of meat" for over a year now- notice how he says he's on to
"new projects" ?? Yet he picked it right back up today where he left
off. Now he's out to bury the group, because he can't control it.
Because he got caught RED HANDED in lies, and disproved. What we have
here is a "pathological liar", he actually believes what he makes up
and posts.

From: DeserTBoB

There never is a "winner." The damage was done long ago, as this NG
was in steep decline by the time I got here to chastise Nudo about
defrauding me. My interest has been served by hammering this asshole
who DID ruin this group, and costing him much more money than what he
defrauded me out of in his scam auctions. So, for about $15 lost, I
got a helluva lot of "street justice" on Charlie Nudo. One thing is
undeniable: the 8 track community, except for notable exceptions,
knows Nudo is exactly what I said he was in the beginning: a fraud,
con artist and spammer. That won't change, since his mental state
won't allow him to do so.

I'm still going to issue an RFD to have this group buried. If left
alone, all Nudo will do is use it to further his scams and cons, and
that's not acceptable, because it reflects poorly on everyone who is
an 8 track enthusiast and/or collector. Let him go on and spam all
over Usenet elsewhere, for all I care. Sooner or later, someone will
hit the right adminstrator with the right complaint, and then he'll be
taken care of properly. However, I have big projects coming up, and I
don't need to spend this much time beating that zero over the head
every day. He's simply not worth it, and he's already sustained
considerable damage.

I'm sure this turd will say, "I WON THE FLAME WAR," or some other
stupid ****, but I couldn't care less. This was all just an endeavor
to cost him money and credibility, and from what I've seen, it has
worked quite well. The sad thing is, he'll just do it someone else,
again and again, until he's finally penalized, possibly legally. He's
not the only con artist out there on eBay or Usenet, for certain, but
I focused on one target that inpinged upon my trust and faith in
humankind, took action, and cost him more than he cost me, the price
he pays for ****ing with me. That, to me, is fair.

So, with that, I'm ending my grinding down of Charlie Nudo and moving
on, as I have commercial projects in September that'll keep me a lot
busier than I am now. If someone else wants to take the hammer to
him, be my guest. He's an easy target.

dB

Old August 14th 05, 05:30 PM
66FOURDOOR

don't you have big projects to move on to, with your decks ?

well go do them then...

you have been outed as a liar in this hobby, and a troll, and now your
"kill" request has been turned down

give it up already

OR you can call me and talk this over man to man

1-570-788-415

if you're man enough