Request to kill: alt.collecting,8-track-tapes

Old August 14th 05, 08:34 AM
Steve Leyland

Default Request to kill: alt.collecting,8-track-tapes

DeserTBoB wrote:
: On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 13:30:08 -0700, DE wrote:
:
:: Jest h'yaint no way ter kill an alt group; alt is forever, which is
:: why
:: we TRY to keep people from sending idiotic control msgs for useless
:: groups that will become yet another spam-trap black-hole blight on
:: Usenet. snip
:
: Gee...how encouraging.
:
:: But do they listen? NO-o-o-o-o-o-o ... they just keep creating 'em,
:: or
:: like Daisy they may even create whole new hierarchies! snip
:
: Actually, this NG started out with good on-topic participation, and
: one troll turned it into a nightmare for several people. The charter
: holder wanted to kill it late last year or convert to moderation, but
: didn't have the slightest idea how to proceed. So, he just wound up
: taking everyone over to "goo goo groopz" with its hosed up HTML
: interface, which is annoying. This rmgroup request is just the final
: action to get rid of the troll in a very small interest group. Now,
: you're telling me that NO NNTP/NNRP server admin reads rmgroup
: controls. This is insane. Of course, what can I expect from a
: hierarchy that stands for "anarchists, lunatics and trolls?"

I had a quick peek at your froup and will post my advice as an alleged
troll myself, so take it or leave it.
you are all making the fatal error of responding to and discussing the
troll. IOW it isn't the troll destroying your froup it is yourselves.
that is how we work, by sowing the seeds of sedition, then watching and
laughing as a froup disappears up its own arsehole.
1)under no circumstances should you threaten to netKKKop a troll, that
is like a red flag to a bull.
2)do not even attempt to engage the troll in flames, he/she will almost
certainly outflame you.
3)educate the regs in killfile usage.
4)charters mean jack ****.
5)stop whining.

HTH.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Old August 14th 05, 02:13 PM
BarB

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:34:36 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

I had a quick peek at your froup and will post my advice as an alleged
troll myself, so take it or leave it.
you are all making the fatal error of responding to and discussing the
troll. IOW it isn't the troll destroying your froup it is yourselves.

"It isn't the troll destroying your froup it is yourselves."

I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS.
I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS.
I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS.

Stay after school and write this on the blackboard 100 times.

BarB
--
, moderation board, news:news.newusers.questions
Create New Groups ..

Old August 14th 05, 03:05 PM
2Rowdy

Message
i.d.:news:v3guf1pfggrhs4nn3kehcfjb87s3371jis@news .east.earthlink.net
,
by author BarB aka inspired me,
wrote:

I had a quick peek at your froup and will post my advice as an
alleged troll myself, so take it or leave it.
you are all making the fatal error of responding to and discussing
the troll. IOW it isn't the troll destroying your froup it is
yourselves.

"It isn't the troll destroying your froup it is yourselves."

I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS.
I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS.
I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS.

Stay after school and write this on the blackboard 100 times.

Inspiring,
http://nntp.aacity.net/tf.htm
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net

This posting is optimised for reading with Microsoft Outlook Express
Old August 14th 05, 03:16 PM
66fourdoor

well now isn't that interesting, Bob Scarborough, staggered, and
spittin' ginder, crawled to someone and tried to kill this alt group.
In other words, if he can't control it, he wants it gone.

and Bob was promptly put in his place by Steve Leyland

Old August 14th 05, 03:24 PM
66fourdoor

Steve,

A troll named Bob Scarborough got caught lying about an Ebay seller-
and now wants the group terminated so his shame and guilt can be
limited somehow.

The person emailing you for termination of group, is Bob Scarborough,
aka DeserTBob- below are the pertinent emails- you can draw your own
conclusions about Bob.

He basically LOST a year long flame war in alt.8-tracks, and now wants
the site nuked because he's a sore loser.

supporting post below- this post split him

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough posted this:

From: DeserTBoB
On 11 Aug 2005 06:00:09 -0700, "cricket" wrote:
My boss...ROFLMAO! Hey, ****bag. I PAY for my stuff, just like
everyone else. I'm a SATISFIED CUSTOMER...something you don't even
HAVE! Even Frank Schoonover's wise to your scams and frauds now,
Noodles!
LICK it, CRICKET!

And when Frank Schoonover found out, Frank replied with this:

From: "frschoonover"
Dear Desert Bob
AS Charlie put it,I am really ****ed off at you for telling those lies
here.I am still a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo and I will always
be a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo's.
I am going to give you a friendly word of advice:"NEXT TIME,WHY DON'T
YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH AS WELL
AS MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS".That way,we will all get along and have some

nice friendly chats rather than have your"BIG FAT POTTY MOUTH"ruin the
atmosphere in this group.
You know DB,if I had my way,you will no longer be in this group.That's
the truth.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
P.S.That name above is my real name and I am a real person.I live in
NIagara Falls NY,not Drums PA.I hope that I have gotten through

Old August 14th 05, 03:44 PM
2Rowdy

Message
oglegroups.com,
by author 66fourdoor aka inspired me,

and Bob was promptly put in his place by Steve Leyland

Pictures?
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me; http://www.aacity.net

[18 lines]

[Press ENTER to retrieve this message.]
[Press M to mark this message for later retrieval.]
Old August 14th 05, 03:45 PM
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2005 07:16:45 -0700, "66fourdoor"
wrote:

well now isn't that interesting, Bob Scarborough, staggered, and
spittin' ginder, crawled to someone and tried to kill this alt group.
In other words, if he can't control it, he wants it gone. snip

Oh good...now you're bothering people over in alt.config.

That's good. Let THEM deal with your sorry ass, Noodles.
Old August 14th 05, 03:47 PM
66fourdoor

just this one super-embarassing, smoking-gun post, cut down this troll
Bob Scarborough to plankton size..

Old August 14th 05, 04:10 PM
bicycle

66fourdoor wrote:
just this one super-embarassing, smoking-gun post, cut down this troll
Bob Scarborough to plankton size..

A troll named Bob Scarborough got caught lying about an Ebay seller-
and now wants the group terminated so his shame and guilt can be
limited somehow.

Excuse me, Bob apologized to the Ebay seller (Frank), Frank accepted,
end of story. Let me repaet, END OF STORY. Nothing posted by anyone
after the said apology and acceptance mean anything. It's over.

The person emailing you for termination of group, is Bob Scarborough,
aka DeserTBob- below are the pertinent emails- you can draw your own
conclusions about Bob.

He basically LOST a year long flame war in alt.8-tracks, and now wants
the site nuked because he's a sore loser.

He lost nothing of the sort. As I stated before there are no winners,
hence there can be no losers.

supporting post below- this post split him

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

The facts are as stated above about the apology. Anything else is just
spite.

Old August 14th 05, 04:33 PM
66fourdoor

just a minute, Rick.

Frank pointed out in plain English, what Bob posted was LIES.

You leave out the fact, Bob has been waging a year-long flame war
harassing my Ebay auctions and this group.

Bob was already caught for transaction interference on Ebay, and given
a warning about it, concerning my auctions- he was caught emailing high
bidders at auction end, telling them not to buy- and one tracker turned
him in.

Now, if Frank says that Bob's posts are LIES- in reference to him- that
means what was said about ME was lies. Bob was called on the carpet
for what he said ABOUT ME.

So not only does he owe Frank an apology, he owes ME an apology as
well.

Don't gloss it over.