Charlie Nudo, get your facts straight.

Old June 4th 05, 01:46 AM
cataract-infested blind fucker Bob Scarborough

ayeeee !! I **** ****ing see !! ahhhh !!

Old June 4th 05, 05:40 AM
StewieGriffin

---ayeeee !! I **** ****ing see !! ahhhh !! ---

Ironic, ain't it, since you're a ****ing ****.

Old June 4th 05, 02:29 PM
Bob Scarborough-cataract infested blind fucker

oohh, stewie's mad now...

go wipe up my pecker tracks off the toilet seat, stewie...

Old June 5th 05, 05:35 AM
StewieGriffin

You are in some serious need of psychological help, that is all I am
saying here. I don't mean that in a sarcastic or demeaning way. And
it's nothing to be ashamed of either. However, your comment about
Bob's "athism causing film to grow on his eyes" or whatever is a
*seriously* scary comment to make.

Old June 5th 05, 10:34 AM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Jun 2005 21:35:01 -0700, "StewieGriffin"
wrote:

You are in some serious need of psychological help, that is all I am
saying here. I don't mean that in a sarcastic or demeaning way. And
it's nothing to be ashamed of either. However, your comment about
Bob's "athism causing film to grow on his eyes" or whatever is a
*seriously* scary comment to make. snip

First, cataracts aren't "film on the eyes," or anything remotely
similar to that. The paranoid delusional will "invent" pathology if
they do not know or do not understand it. Noodles amply exhibited
that trait when he started yammering about "cataracts growing like
antlers." Obviously, he's teetering on the borders of reality here,
inventing his own reality to suit his needs and wants...the onset of
schizophrenia.

dB
Old June 5th 05, 02:41 PM
Bob Scarborough-cataract infested blind fucker

admit it Bob, you can hardly ****ing see or hear, you live at the
hospital practically, you are in poor health to the point you use
health reasons for not paying for ebay purchases (gee, where's all the
great "dividend income "- LOL) and no doubt your cataracts are so BAD,
you look like a gator when the film goes over their eyes to submerge.

If you were born Indian, your name would be

"Two-Dogs-****ing..."

Old June 5th 05, 10:25 PM
DeserTBoB

On 5 Jun 2005 06:41:44 -0700, "Bob Scarborough-cataract infested blind
****er" wrote:

admit it Bob, you can hardly ****ing see snip

20/20 in both eye, corrected.

or hear snip

Better by up to 3 dB than the Fletcher-Munson Curve for my age in the
high end.

you live at the hospital practically snip

Haven't been to one for years, since that last time I had the eye
problem.

you are in poor health to the point you use
health reasons for not paying for ebay purchases (gee, where's all the
great "dividend income "- LOL) and no doubt your cataracts are so BAD,
you look like a gator when the film goes over their eyes to submerge. snip

Here's yet another good example of Noodles "inventing" his own reality
to his own liking...the onset of schizophrenia.

dB
Old June 5th 05, 11:33 PM
StewieGriffin

--- and no doubt your cataracts are so BAD,
you look like a gator when the film goes over their eyes to submerge.
---

Again, Charlie, that isn't what cataracts are. PLEASE seek help, for
yourself and those that love you.

Old June 6th 05, 05:06 PM
tripping28track

What authority or training do you have, to recommend others to seek
help ?

Never give unwanted advice !

Old June 6th 05, 05:15 PM
DeserTBoB

On 6 Jun 2005 09:06:06 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

What authority or training do you have, to recommend others to seek
help ?

Never give unwanted advice ! snip

See? Told ya...paranoid delusionals *never* seek help until things
get to the institutionalization stage.