Charlie Nudo, get your facts straight.

Old May 28th 05, 01:38 PM

Default Charlie Nudo, get your facts straight.

You are claiming that Desert Bob has used these previous ebay names:
DESERTBOB-DESERTBOB1-DESERTBOB=AD=AD=AD=AD=AD2-DESERTBOB3

According to Ebay:

"DESERTBOB1" is from Arizona, not California and has been a member for
5 years and 8 months and has never bought or sold a single thing.

"DESERTBOB2" is also from Arizona, not California and has been a member
for 5 years and 7 months and has never bought or sold a single thing.

"DESERTBOB3" is also from Arizona, not California and has been a member
for 5 years and 2 months and has bought or sold 6 items and has 100%
positive feedback.

You are defaming 3 innocent Ebay members and slandering them do to your
****ty detective skills. What will EBay think of this stupidity? We'll
soon find out.

"DESERTBOB" may have been Robert (Voxhopper), but that account hasn't
been used since the year 2000.

Old May 28th 05, 01:59 PM
Bob Scarborough-professional asshole

poor excuse. ever wonder why DesertBob calls himself DesertBob ?

easy to figure out

Old May 28th 05, 02:10 PM

Bob Scarborough-professional asshole wrote:
poor excuse. ever wonder why DesertBob calls himself DesertBob ?

easy to figure out

As a former Califorina resident, that would be the desert. Plenty of
desert in California. Get a clue.

That has nothing to do with sellers from Arizina that you are
slandering. They have no negative feedback at all. In your rush to
defame someone, you lumped all the sellers with similar names into one
bunch and ASSumed they are all one person.

Bob is well within his rights to report you to the IIFC for identity
theft since you insist on impersonating him in these groups. You think
it's a big joke, but you are breaking the law. That is a fact. It is
considered identity theft pure and simple.

The website is:

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Old May 28th 05, 03:04 PM
Mr. Bicycle, major asshole

a former CA resident, wow, can I hang out with you ?

I'm impressed ! (NOT !!)

How's the brush fires, earthquakes, smog, rioting burned down cities
ravaged by minorities, and overcrowded freeways doing ?

Your opinion means **** !

Old May 28th 05, 03:42 PM
StewieGriffin

Hell, *I* wonder why you call yourself "DeserTBob", asswhore.

Old May 28th 05, 03:50 PM
StewieGriffin

That should have read "DesertBob" or whatever the hell ****Tard is
using to pose as Bob. See? As confusing as a blind man at an orgy!

Old May 28th 05, 04:13 PM

Mr. Bicycle, major asshole wrote:
a former CA resident, wow, can I hang out with you ?

I'm impressed ! (NOT !!)

How's the brush fires, earthquakes, smog, rioting burned down cities
ravaged by minorities, and overcrowded freeways doing ?

What part of FORMER are you having trouble with?

Your opinion means **** !

We'll see.

From: Mr. Bicycle, major asshole
Date: Saturday 28 May 2005 10:04:12
Groups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Hey NudoFraud
i see that you are now trying to defame another member of this group.
i hope he decides to take your ass to court.

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.
Old June 2nd 05, 06:26 PM