Fake US currency found on ship from North Korea

Old May 19th 05, 04:15 PM
stonej

Default Fake US currency found on ship from North Korea

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/ht...505110040.html

Old May 20th 05, 06:01 AM
Jerry Dennis

stonej wrote:
http://english.chosun.com/w21data/ht...505110040.html

I find it amazing that everybody who literally hates the U.S. still
wants the Yankee bucks. Even Saddam Hussein's thievery was just about
all U.S. currency.

Jerry

Old May 20th 05, 10:59 AM
Scottishmoney

"note.boy" wrote in message
NK print their own USA bills in large quantities. Billy

Right after the new $100 bills were released in 1996 counterfeits of them
were coming out in the Middle East, probably Syria.

I am sure that $100 bills are not the only thing being made in North Korea.

Old May 20th 05, 07:43 PM
Bob Flaminio

Jerry Dennis wrote:
stonej wrote:
http://english.chosun.com/w21data/ht...505110040.html

I find it amazing that everybody who literally hates the U.S. still
wants the Yankee bucks. Even Saddam Hussein's thievery was just about
all U.S. currency.

They don't really hate the US. People like Kim Jong-il and Saddam
Hussein just use that as an excuse to whip their people into a frenzy.
They can't maintain their power if we're all lovey-dovey. That's all
they really care about -- power and money. Anti-US sentiment is just a
tool to that end, and doesn't have any particular basis in reality.

--
Bob

Old May 21st 05, 10:49 AM
note.boy

It's a disgrace that the most popular papermoney world-wide is such low
tech, making them easy to counterfeit. Billy