Old October 26th 05, 09:26 PM

Default Seeburg C red cartridge help needed

Good answer, Joseph (Tony). I feel the same way, from what I've heard
about the O3d. Not being as skilled in electronics/sound issues as
others out there, I must beg the question, though, The original post
was referring to a Seeburg C, and the follow-up reply was referring to
a Seeburg G. Is there an issue (electronics-wise) with the difference
between a C, and a "high-fidelity" G amp? I don't know....I only pose
the question for those of us who are (otherwise) electronics
illiterate. Rob
Joseph A. 'Tony' Dziedzic wrote:
Well Ken, you're of course welcome to your own opinion, but I've found that
the Pickering 345-03D was an excellent replacement in terms of sound quality.
Of course, I paid $50 or less for the ones that I bought. Would I pay $300
for one today? Probably not, but not because of the sound quality.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article ,
(Ken G.) wrote:
You are going to be told about some O3D or some thing like that 300$
cartridge by some people and its a WASTE of money .
I put a Pickering aluminum gold colored cased cartidge in my Seeburg G
and it sounds 5 times better than that O3D thing . It has no model # on
it . I have seen them in black aluminum also and they go cheap . Mine
plays all records just fine