Old December 12th 03, 01:06 PM
mike

thats what my guys charge here in Dallas. PN is # 0011784, box is a 92 model
50CD

"John Robertson" wrote in message
news
Email me the part number and I can let you know if that price is
correct. I'm a Wurlitzer distributor and stock those speakers here in
Canada (and most parts for the OMT). I've had them rebuilt locally for
around $40US by the way...

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:33:13 GMT, "mike"
wrote:

No, it probably isn't if that was all this box needed. Unfortunately, I
have another $300+ in cosmetic parts just to make it look decent again.

At some point you have to take a hard look at OEM part prices versus std
market prices. $100 for a simple 10", 4ohm, 50 watt speaker seems a

little
high when generic units can be bought all day long for around $20-$50.

Even
the speaker guys couldnt believe that driver was priced that high from
Wurlitzer.

"James Burke" wrote in message
100 each don't sound like a bad deal to keep a nice jukebox sounding

good.

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com