Old June 8th 08, 08:19 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Default GM-26 WINS, TOYOTA-0

designed Chevy pickups...dogs, although as a dog lover, I wouldn't
denigrate the dogs that much.

This past Friday on a quick trip down to Grand Forks and a side
visit to the mall and a pet store, I was surprised to see two Springer
Spaniel pups for sale. Not as popular a breed as many years ago (no stats on
that just going by observation) but always nice to see these fine hunting
dogs. Well, actually fun to see about any breed of puppy, eh?