Old December 7th 10, 07:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Ronbo

Default Marvel Creators Collection ULTRA RARE Sketchograph card # 18 Spiderman

I just listed a complete set of Marvel Creators Collection cards to
include the ULTRA RARE sketchograph # 18 of spiderman. This was the
remeemable card to get a large sketch. Only 100 where made and only
25 in each of the 4 sketchograph colors. The one in my collection is
the white version, and is in MINT condition. I only have the one set,
so when its gone its gone forever. To see my listing, just do an ebay
seller search for ronbothegreat. I have many other unique cards
listed as well, and i do combine postage on multiple purchases.