Old August 14th 05, 04:33 PM
66fourdoor

just a minute, Rick.

Frank pointed out in plain English, what Bob posted was LIES.

You leave out the fact, Bob has been waging a year-long flame war
harassing my Ebay auctions and this group.

Bob was already caught for transaction interference on Ebay, and given
a warning about it, concerning my auctions- he was caught emailing high
bidders at auction end, telling them not to buy- and one tracker turned
him in.

Now, if Frank says that Bob's posts are LIES- in reference to him- that
means what was said about ME was lies. Bob was called on the carpet
for what he said ABOUT ME.

So not only does he owe Frank an apology, he owes ME an apology as
well.

Don't gloss it over.