Old August 14th 05, 03:05 PM
2Rowdy

Message
i.d.:news:v3guf1pfggrhs4nn3kehcfjb87s3371jis@news .east.earthlink.net
,
by author BarB aka inspired me,
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:34:36 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

I had a quick peek at your froup and will post my advice as an
alleged troll myself, so take it or leave it.
you are all making the fatal error of responding to and discussing
the troll. IOW it isn't the troll destroying your froup it is
yourselves.

"It isn't the troll destroying your froup it is yourselves."

I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS.
I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS.
I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS.

Stay after school and write this on the blackboard 100 times.

Inspiring,
http://nntp.aacity.net/tf.htm
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net

This posting is optimised for reading with Microsoft Outlook Express