Old October 5th 08, 07:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
mike

Default Is the jukebox market dead?

Even before this latest economic downturn the market was in a slowing trend.
A nice newer model Rockola or Wurly CD bubller will take a while to find a
home even if priced modestly at $2500-$3000.

Ebay vs Craigslist? Well , clearly Ebay opens your item to a worldwide
market and often will introduce shipping challenges. Craigslist may not have
such wide market visibility but it's usually local folks that can be at your
door to pickup the next day. It has its advantages for sure. I recommend
trying CL first before Ebay just because its an easier sell without any
listing costs or final value fees.

I agree, if your a collector or just looking to get a juke for the gameroom
it's a good time to buy.

MRT
"DesotoFireflite" -lv5-this
wrote in message ...
To: J.C.
Is the jukebox market dead?
By: J.C. to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Sun Oct 05 2008 08:17 am

bold so it's easy to see and no price mentioned so even someone hoping
to get one cheap might call and not 1 single phone call from that

I would put it on Ebay, and put a fair price on it and also include a buy
it
now. It has to have a fair price, one that will get people interested. No
price or a very low price is a turn off to me. I focus mainly on buy it
now.
If listed on Craigslist, no price will get no response out of most. Be
fair
and it will sell. Pictures showing mech and electronics and all angles
will
also help

- C.G. Learn
- Valhalla Home Services! - Telnet://valhalla.synchro.net
- A Gamers Paradise - Over 100 Registered Online Game Doors!

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! -
telnet://valhalla.synchro.net