Old December 19th 03, 02:47 PM
Jim

(Serenus Zeitblom) puketh.....

instead of the ugly and counterintuitive 180 degrees

Your observation of the rotation is the only counterintuitive thing I see in
this post.

that leaves the US as the only major country with that silly system.

Coupled with that ever so counterproductive US bashing that you simply cannot
seem to let go of.

I suggest therefore that, in view of the fact that probably 90 percent of the

world's population sees zero rotation

I know you've noticed that 99% of the world embraces comic book colored paper
money as well, while the US has not. See a pattern here, coal burner?

By the way, what is the origin of the 180 degree thing?

Symmetry and continuity are fairly simple concepts, even to such a worldly bon
vivant as yourself, no?

BTW, like the lowly hermit crab wandering from the empty hollows of one shell
to the next, why_have_you hijacked someone elses addy and called it your own?

Perhaps Don's earlier nomination for TotY could use some adjustment...

Always here for my fellow syngraphist or oenophile.