Old September 7th 03, 02:47 PM
Terry Kuhns

"Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner" wrote in message nk.net...
PS: check the grey box connections also

Jim W

"Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner" wrote in
message k.net...
The same thing happend to mine.

it was the RCA jack had a broken wire in it check the whole cable for
nicks if it shorts agains the metal it wont trip the mech properly

make
sure the rRCA jack is clan and making good contact

make a slection see if it picks it up

if not:

with the upper door open make a slection or just start the mech from
service switch unplug the RCA jack while it is scanning and plug it back
in it should pick up a slection if it does the that is not the

problem
it may be further in the DCC.

Jim W

Thanks for the insighton where to start looking, Jim, I'm going to try
to get out to look at this machine later today. I'll let you know what
I run into!!

Thanks,
Terry K