Old June 4th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
jim menning

Default Fort Worth Coin Dealer Killed

"Helen Wallace" wrote in message
k.net...

I am trying to resist the temptation of trying to strangle people through my
computer screen...but "Jim Menning" and "Lumpy" on the ebay chat room have been
discussing Ronnie Swiney with their "good coin dealer is a dead coin dealer" crap.
I have half a mind to show their posts to Ronnie's dad, who is an ex cop.

Helen Wallace
Fort Worth, Texas

Quit your damn trolling for trouble. Anyone can look over there and see that I said
none of the above.

The only reason the obit was posted in AMOE was to stir up trouble, something you've
been working at for months, if not years. It had nothing to do with AMOE. Now you
want to hurt the feelings of someone else? Quit posting to AMOE all the off-topic
crap, and you'll have much less to worry about.