Old March 17th 13, 06:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
No-one

Default Rowe AMI CD100 Tech Question

On Mar 18, 7:24*am, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:09:49 AM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
On Mar 15, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:

Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it

on for a year and it was working last time he did (yea - right! .

When I turn it on the CD carousel starts to turn and doesn't stop

until the machine detects a problem and displays an out of order

message. Any ideas on what the problem could be would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

First thing I would do is change the memory battery.If it doesn't remember the numbers issued,it doesn't want to work.

*Second-get a owners manuel

Owners manual on the way. Battery is located?.....

battery is on the "main" control board.
Hold off till you get your manuel.It will tell you what to look for.It could be a flat battery watch type,or a cell type.

Cheers!. Found the battery - it is a soldered in. Looks like a
capacitor