Old August 7th 05, 09:51 PM
DrNoose

Jason K wrote:
On 7 Aug 2005 11:08:01 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

this site gets WAY more hits than that moderated heaven site- that
heaven site is too clique-ish, they drive people away from the 8-track
hobby...

Hi Dick,

I attempted to reply to an email from you but Yahoo bounced it:

"For , Site yahoo.com (64.156.215.6) said
data: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com
account ) [-5] -
mta164.mail.scd.yahoo.com"

Since the subject matter really isn't too personal, I will reply here.
If you want, you can followup here, or via email and provide me with a
working reply address. Here was my email to you:

tell me how to listen via the internet, and also I sell tapes and
players on Ebay for 5 years now- I service them first- if you want I
can send you a serviced deck free of charge that I know will work well
for you- just mention a plug for "66fourdoor" on Ebay

Hi Dick,

I'd be happy to help.

Click he
http://www.q1520radio.com/listen.html

Then click the "First Time - WQMA Dialup Stream" link.

That link will automatically start the download for the STREAMER
program which you will need to listen. When you come back to the site
later, you can follow the other steps for increased sound quality.

And we'd love to take you up on your offer. Our current player is
consumer grade, and not the best at all. It has a hiss above and
beyond what it's supposed to have, I'm sure. We figured it would get
us started at least but we'd love to start with something better.
We'll mention you plenty, and if you have any current eBay auctions,
we'll probably even mention them.

Here's our address:

WQMA
1820 West Marks Road
Marks, MS 38646

Be sure to include a note (just print out this email if you want) with
the player so we know it's you...

Thanks again for your offer...

Jason

Jason,

Before you get too close and personal with Charlie Nudo, better check
some of his posts on Google Groups (as trippingtoo8track). Be careful,
or you will end up with your own personal stalker. If you really need a
serviced player instead of one that has been serviced with Lemon Pledge,
try Dan Jobin at . He has been professionally
repairing decks for 20+ years. He does all of the work on my decks, and
we recommend him at our web site,
www.katestrackshack.com.

Thanks
Dan