Old December 11th 03, 07:26 PM
Tony Miklos

mike wrote:
Anyone have one of these laying around? I know I could put any comparable
speake in but want to keep the box looking and sounding original. I would
buy new but Wurlitzer prices these drivers at around $100ea.
Email me if you have one available.

You should be able to have it reconed for half that price. And if it's
a good shop, it will be just like original. I personally wouldn't worry
about it looking original, but you mention sound, and yes, you can't buy
any old same size speaker and expect it to sound the same. The people
who recone speakers normally use original parts they purchase from the
speaker manufacture, so it will sound the same.

--
Tony