Old September 6th 04, 04:16 PM
Padraic Brown

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 07:00:55 -0400, "Scottishmoney"
wrote:

However, your listing is in violation of eBay policy. We would like to
take this opportunity to
let you know what part of your listing is not permitted.

Although these items have already ended, your listing(s) were in violation
of eBay's policies. We
would like to take this opportunity to let you know what part of your
listing(s) are not allowed.

However, your listing is in violation of eBay policy. We would like to
take this opportunity to
let you know what part of your listing is not permitted.

What a load of nonsense! I haven't read anything that stupid in a good
long while!

BTW I would like to personally thank my bidders whom put up with this
nonsense, a fine RCC'er from Derbyshire was the successful party

You're welcome! - though I must admit, my bid was early and before the
proverbial eBung hit the fan! It's not even in my "summary" thingie
anymore.

Padraic.

la cieurgeourea provoer mal trasfu
ast meiyoer ke 'l andrext ben trasfu.