Old April 13th 11, 03:06 AM
kalmkeyth kalmkeyth is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noraleen Young View Post
A relative has a set of 36 presidential coins/medals with a custom case.
(Washington thru Nixon) Each one has a small paper pamphlet about the
President in question. The set was made by the Wittnauer Precious Metal
Guild. I am interested in information about this set? have search
internet and have found nothing.

R. Young
I have a similar set which I bought thru AdtlanticRichfield in 1972. They issued Sterling Silver for $10 each and Sterling Silver electroplated with Gold for $15 each. They have 525 grains of Sterling Silver which equates to 1 ounce of Silver Troy.