Old May 28th 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]

Default Venting

The Drunken Lord wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 08:46:49 -0700, Deirdre Saoirse Moen
wrote:
If you want to write about your kooky religious beliefs, here would
probably be a better place for that than FPN. At least here you won't
be moderated or censored.

Ehh, I'll save it for livejournal. Fits better there.

I didn't invite anyone. Why would I when you're here?

Deidre, insulting people is not nice. You should know that. I'm not
going to put a blowtorch up under your ass for two reasons, one,
because you're a woman and it wouldn't be gentlemanly, and second,
because you have made many positive contributions to this forum and
wasted very little bandwidth.

You've been a bit over-the-top, and I've been away from usenet too long,
so my apologies.

--
_Deirdre web: http://deirdre.net blog: http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"