Old May 27th 08, 04:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
macaddicted

Default FPN: A Very Censored Forum!

The Drunken Lord wrote:

On Mon, 26 May 2008 18:04:18 -0700,
(macaddicted) wrote:

BTW, I posted much of what I said above on FPN and it was yanked. Other
things have come out since last night that have continued to lower my
opinion of the admins, which I didn't think was possible.

The admins on FPN are average dip****s. There's not much good you can
say about them: You can't polish a turd.

Welcome to the usenet and invite your friends. The FPN admins will
never come out of the woodwork and into this forum.

Actually I've been on usenet for years. I usually lurk here.
--
macaddicted
Wisdom is radiant and unfading and she is easily discerned