Old January 5th 04, 06:25 AM
Chris S

"Malanutt 4 Life" wrote :
Is this good dollar coin news? It predicts that eventually, congress might

call
for elimination of the $1 bill. It is an older article, but does anyone

think
it is positive news?

http://www.vendingbiz.biz/index.php?story=168

In the interest of fairness, I'll point out that this information is coming
from one of the special interest groups that would benefit from the
replacement of $1 bills. I didn't see any "news" in this web page at
all--either good or bad.

But just because they would benefit, doesn't mean they're wrong. I happen to
agree with them on this issue. Sadly, it takes special interests to overcome
the status quo, which has an even more powerful lobby.

--Chris