Old May 29th 08, 03:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Default The Guess Who

in Top 40 pop anyway, were The Box Tops...they never got no respect
for anything!

Greatly under appreciated band. Alex Chilton went on with Big
Star which was even more under appreciated. Lots of people who were
listening to music at that time are unaware of them. The last couple of
teenage generations are more hip to them. In fact last time Chilton was here
most of the crowd was quite young as it was not advertised as a Box Tops
show which would have at least roused a few nostalgic dinosaur ticket
buyers. Not sure if any Big Star stuff made it to 8 track but I see no
reason why not. I am guessing they would be fairly rare if they did though.