Old November 27th 03, 07:52 AM
Ryan Cracknell

As you've observed, it is in a slump. Will it recover? Who knows. But they
are gorgeous cards if you get them shipped to you. Although they are set up
as an investment, I stick to the players I'm interested in or know trading
friends might be interested in. But to make money, I'd rather put money in a
safe bank account right now, although if you work hard some money can be
made - just not the hundreds from a couple years back.

Ryan

"John Brocato" wrote in message
om...
I noticed that every 2003 Etopps baseball card (except Hampton and
Cabrera) has a market value 15% or more below the original selling
price. Is this a trend or mainly because we're in the baseball
offseason?

John Brocato