Old December 30th 03, 03:15 AM
Dale Hallmark

"whohah" wrote in message
Dale, You have a GREAT website devoted to this segment of numisma. I've
not had an appreciation for Austrian stuff before; however, I enjoyed your
site so much I bookmarked it for future pleasurable reading.

Jay in Garrison, TX
State Champs in Football for 2003 Class 2A, Div. II
reply, if ya' wanna, to

Thanks!
It is up to about 50 pages and growing. About half coins and half tokens and
medals.
It is certainly a work in progress and full of misconceptions I am sure.
As my databases grow I am able to correct my errors but
outside comments are most welcome. Before the year is over I expect
to have several to half a dozen pages specifically about Austrian Mint
Engravers
and their work. Now that is a challenge to find information about! I still
have about 30mb room to grow
and am having a ball with it.

Dale
ANA #R 200710.