Old October 16th 17, 02:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
George[_5_]

Default Rockola Bubble Jukebox - Changing albums/discs issue

Hi all,

I am currently having some issues with the transaction between albums. When a album is playing I should be allowed to change albums when the jukebox is playing. I select the album number and then select '00'. The album disc should change. This not the case, the albums are not changing. The same applies when I try to change a track on a playing CD. The only time it will let me select an album is when the jukebox it first turned on. I have cleared all CD mapping and remapped all discs. I am still having the same problem. I currently have an remote on order could this help the case?

I have only recently purchased a second hand rockola jukebox, so pretty new to how things works.

If anyone could provide me with any advice it would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

George