Old February 11th 09, 01:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Duh_Oz

Default At least the $2 bills didn't go under the till this time

Spent a few more $2 at a local store and some guy who was bagging his
groceries in the next lane heard the cashier mention $2 bills and
offered to trade 'real money' for them.

That's the third time a store customer has wanted to get some
twosies. At a Sara Lee outlet. one lady just wanted 1 to give to her
daughter. The store wanted to dump all of them on her. Geesh, you
think the currency had a curse or something.

Still holding at one place where I actually got one back in change.

To keep this somewhat on topic for R.C.C. - I found a 1930D wheat ear
MD'ing earlier in the day. Heck, even a Mem is better them the
ZLincolns I dig up.