Old August 19th 08, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
online drifter

Default Day to day pen opinions

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 23:45:18 +0100, "Jimmy" wrote:

Hello everyone. Anyone at home here?

What do you like every day as a cheap, good fountain pen that doesn't need
to be insured, or carried around in cottonwool by a team of hired guards?

Caran D'ache Ecridor Fine. My goto pen when slim is in, nice weight
and flow for a fine is excellent.

Faber Castell Emotion Wood Fine for the times I wish to write with a
wide body pen.

Both are reasonable in price and have never let me down. Currentl both
are inked - black in the Caran, blue in the Faber.