Old November 19th 18, 10:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default 1995 ROWE AMI MMCD-1

On Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 3:09:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
All small bulbs around the number buttons does not work. My I ordered new bulbs and holders but I was wondering, if these are like Christmas lights; If one is out does that break the circuit causing all of them not to light-up?

V/R,
Scotty

Alan/John,
Thank You! I ordered P/N: 173609627292 Which is the Rowe AMI Replacement bulbs, a bag of 50. They should be received on 5 Dec and I will let you know how it turns out.
Again, Thank You!
I bought this Jukebox because I always wanted one and since I got it the Dollar bill accepter didn't work and I tinkered with it and poof! now it works I am very much enjoying this machine.

V/R,
Scotty