Old October 1st 08, 01:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Wurlitzer OMT 45 Repair

On Sep 29, 12:27*pm, wrote:
On Sep 29, 1:54*am, John Robertson wrote:

wrote:
I just picked up a Wurlitzer OMT 45 and it keeps blowing one of the
fuses in the amp. I would also like to get the selection & credit
computer checked out. The display shows nothing. Who works on these
componets? Thanks

I have a troubleshooting page on my web site that might help you:

http://flippers.com/wurlitzr.html

Knowing the fuse number and checking the chart there may guide you to
the problem.

We can service the amp for that machine, but first you need to know if
the problem is in the amp or somewhere else in the machine...

John :-#)#

--
* * (Please post followups or tech inquiries to the newsgroup)
* John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9

Thanks John.
I sent you a picture of the amp. It's the fuse next to the lower can.
I forgot to tell you in the e-mail that the back of the amp which is
metel gets very hot to the touch.- Hide quoted text -

John,
I followed the chart, but it did not help. The lights, bubbles and
color cylinders work. The display shows nothing. The mute light is on
as are the K and Z lights. There is a hum coming from the amp. It
stops when I pull the plug connecting the amp to the S&CC. Since I
pulled that plug the amp no longer gets very hot. Any ideas?