Old September 29th 08, 06:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Wurlitzer OMT 45 Repair

wrote:
I just picked up a Wurlitzer OMT 45 and it keeps blowing one of the
fuses in the amp. I would also like to get the selection & credit
computer checked out. The display shows nothing. Who works on these
componets? Thanks

I have a troubleshooting page on my web site that might help you:

http://flippers.com/wurlitzr.html

Knowing the fuse number and checking the chart there may guide you to
the problem.

We can service the amp for that machine, but first you need to know if
the problem is in the amp or somewhere else in the machine...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com