Old July 5th 10, 12:45 AM
michael dean michael dean is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreed View Post
On Jul 2, 7:00*am, michael dean michael.dean.
wrote:
Hi, I took out my cd player to clean it. its not been used in 3 month.
I forgot which wires to go so i got a board error on the mech. so i turn
it off. got my manual out. i did hook up wrong.so i hook it up right and
the cd player doesnt do anything. i can pick a song and the arm can put
the cd on the cd player and the cd doecnt spin.it sits there about 4
seconds and goes back to the slot. i had the cd player check out and
install into another jukebox and works great. i did clear codes and did
and default still nothing.pleaase help.

--
michael dean

If it is a ROWE with a CDM 12, you probably put the ribbon connector
on backwards.
Note that smoke can come out of the mech controller when you do this.
No damage happened if turned off fast enough
but if not, then something obviously burns out.

If this is the case, try the mech control board in another juke, and
see if it works.
If not, then you will have to have it repaired or buy a replacement.

look for and burnt parts and replace.
I got the mec board in and it works great. Thanks for all who help.