Old July 19th 09, 05:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
pennyarcadecollector

Default Rockola 1428 Belt issues

I am finally finish the restoration of my 1428. I ordered a new belt
from
Victory and received a 3L-150 v belt. Have had a h--- of a time with
it. When I did manage to finally get it on, there is too much
tension
on the motor and it will not spin. I have loosened the worm gear so
that I can turn the belt with lots of effort, but it is still to
tight.
The worm gear is bolted but not tightly and the motor is still
binding. Suggestions anyone? I was thinking of trying a 2L-150
belt,
it would seem to sit it the gears better. THanks for any help or
suggestions please........