Old January 19th 04, 03:19 AM
gaston

Default Rowe Ami Jukebox Model 1100

Hi. I recently purchased a Rowe Ami Jukebox Model 1100. I am trying
to educate myself on this jukebox and I was hoping that someone would
know if it's at all possible to first, get an owner's manual for this
jukebox and second, know a source for getting parts, i.e. flourescent
bulbs, needles, etc. I am missing two flourescent bulbs, the first
one is the one that lights up the song cards; the second is one of two
bulbs that lights up the face of the jukebox just above the song
cards. I am trying to get my hands on the part numbers/serial numbers
so that I can pass these on to a friend of mine who he thinks can get
these bulbs for me, but I have no idea what the part/serial number(s)
are. I have tried the website 'flippers.com', but the listing that
they give for jukebox bulbs does not have the Rowe Ami Jukebox Model
1100.

Anyway, if there is anyone out there who can help me it would be
appreciated.

Thanks.