Old March 28th 04, 04:53 PM
Stephen Moore

Maybe the "greedy" labor unions who demand 30.00/hour for a employee
to put screws in a refrigerator door should make up for this mythical
lost medicine attention and cost of living decline. No one is
guaranteed a job. Or maybe you'd like to have the US Government
create jobs. We've all seen how that works. Two overpaid workers
doing the same job as one in the private sector. Legalized welfare.

People loose jobs everyday and MOST of them will find another one even
if it is at a lower pay rate. There are no guarantees. Quite crying
and start looking for work.

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:52:10 -0800, "Aladdin Sane"
wrote:

Oh PULLEASE!!!

I have never heard such a cock in all my life. Who is creating the jobs for
these highly educated Americans? The economy can only create new businesses
oportunities at a certain rate, and then the pay will not match the lost
wages in most cases, causing loss of revenue for local, state and federal
coffers, which means that roads don't get fixed, people go sick without
medical attention, and the standard of living for most americans falls.

I ask, Have you been trickled on lately?

Steve M