Old October 21st 08, 10:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.crafts.scrapbooks,rec.crafts.woodturning
Gunner Asch

Default BDSM in BDSM mpeg

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 01:19:10 -0500, Anonymous Coward
wrote:

What, you mean to tell me you've never made an unfortunate decision
while horny?

ah...er...ahum...geeze......

Edward A. Falk wrote:

Seriously, why would you even click on a link posted by a spammer
in the first place? Are you really that stupid?

I hate spammers, but I don't have much sympathy for those who
give them business either.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.