Old October 19th 03, 02:05 PM
Jjmscf

Default Removing scratches from aluminum trim on jukes?

I've read there are 2 ways of removing scratches from aluminum trim on
jukeboxes.The expensive but best way with buffing wheels and special abrasive
polish or the cheap and dirty way: wet sanding.My question is how do some of
you deal with scratches on aluminum trim especially if you have one or 2 deep
ones,the ones you can feel and see across the room?2nd question:Is the aluminum
anodized?If so won't it have to be reanodized?Do the guys that do chromework
also deal with aluminum?