Old July 27th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
rwalker

Default A chance for new $500 and possibly $200 and $1,000 Federal Reserve Notes?

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 01:40:37 -0700 (PDT), Drago the Wolf
wrote:

More options Jul 25, 3:59 am

Newsgroups: rec.collecting.coins
From: Drago the Wolf
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 00:59:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A chance for new $500 and possibly $200 Federal Reserve
Notes?
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this
author
Here we go again. How I love annoying some of you guys with this
issue, however, those who are serious with me, I'd like to talk $200
and $500 bills with you.

snip

Well, from my perspective, it seems that for transactions over $100,
most people these days use debit cards or electronic transfers, so I'm
not sure the demand is really there for 200 and 500 dollar bills.
Personally I can't even remember the last time I used a hundred or a
fifty. I know it's been years though.